Votre panier est actuellement vide.
- Avis client
Matthews Effects The Astronomer V2
In 2015 Matthews Effects launched the Astronomer. A Hall Shimmer reverb that broke the mold of what customers had come to expect from a guitar pedal and for the last 3 years they have worked to improve and act on the feedback of the community to bring you a new age of Matthews Effects which promises to continue to push the limits of your expectations.
Discover the heavens with the Astronomer V2!
Whats new in the V2
-100% Wet mix control
-External alt control
-100ma to power
-Tails or bypass mode!!
3 Reverb algorithms
* Canis Major – The Dog is an EchoVerb designed with droning and swells in mind. Glow controls your shimmer mix and use “Travel” to set the dog loose to run away or drone infinitely. Excels at pads and layering.
* Orion – The hunter is the classic hall reverb with shimmer. Tried and true the hunter excels as a hall reverb with “Glow” turned down all the way and dimed for a sound that feels straight from the heavens. Excels as your base reverb or ambient verb
* Ursa Major – The Bear is a chamber reverb with a pre octave mixed in with “Glow”. Turn “Glow” all the way down for a haunting dark reverb great for lead lines and your base reverb or slowly turn up glow to taste to add a particle sound and emulate twinkling stars. Excels as your base reverb or ambient verb
100% Wet mix control
The mix starts a great low point and as you turn right you dial out your dry signal while turning up the wet reverb signal until its 100% wet!
Analog dry signal path
Your dry signal path is kept completely analog while mixing in your digital wet signal for the best of both worlds.
One of the things that set the Astronomer apart from other reverbs is its set of alt controls. The Astronomer has 3 knobs on the “top” row which have been duplicated on the “Bottom” row giving you two different sounds you can jump between. You can set both rows to the same row and jump between two different sounds on the same reverb or set them as different reverbs using the toggle switches at the top of the pedal. This creates a simple and straight forward way to get a wide and dynamic sound from just one pedal.
100ma to power
We have cut the power requirement in half making it easier to find a place on your power supply!
Tails or bypass mode
Probably one of the most requested features for the Astronomer is the ability to let those beautiful haunting layers continue as you switch the pedal off preventing a hard cut to your sound as your playing. If you still want that hard cut sound simply hold both foot switches for 10 seconds until the bypass led flashes and now you are in the bypass mode which cut the reverb signal as soon as you turn it off.
Produit Garanti 2 ansThe Effect Factory vous garantit pendant 24 mois le remplacement sans frais du produit pour tout problème lié à sa conception et sa fabrication. Pour plus de détails, voir les conditions générales de vente.
Envois en France métropolitaine et en Belgique.
- Le transport standard (48H) est pris en charge par Colissimo. Celui-ci est gratuit pour toute commande d'un montant supérieur ou égal à 160 euros. Pour toutes les autres situations, le montant de la livraison est de 10 euros. Pour la Belgique, comptez un surcoût de 4€ TTC.
- Le transport rapide (24H) est pris en charge par UPS. UPS livre uniquement en main propre donc il est primordial d'être présent au moment de la livraison. La livraison rapide UPS est de 15 euros TTC indépendamment du montant de la commande. Pour la Belgique, comptez un surcoût de 4€ TTC.
Pour les envois à l'international veuillez-vous référer aux conditions générales de vente.