Your cart is currently empty.
- Customer reviews
Greenhouse Effects Sludge Hammer
Stoner Metal, Doom, Sludge. I’ve decided to build a pedal that delivers the unearthly tones that are identified with these three subgenres.
Instead of trying to emulate a classic amp, I’ve designed a pedal that covers a lot of ground and enables you to dial your own tone using your amp. Weather it is a solid state combo or a big tube amp, the Sludge hammer will turn the clean channel of an amp into a formidable riff-worthy beast.
Gain ranges from medium gain crunch up to an uncompromising wall of sound. At higher gain settings the distortion gets slightly loose and fuzzy. Tone knob has an extreme effect and can be manipulated to smooth out the tone or add a sharp bite to it. Body knob is dedicated for the low mid frequencies (interactive with the tone knob) crank it for more balls. Plenty of headroom is at hand.
- Harmonically rich Fuzz with Low End emphasis.
- Medium crunch up to an uncompromising wall of sound.
- Extreme tonal versatility via the Tone/Body/Gain controls.
- VNTG/MDRN switch to further optimize the Sludge hammer to the amp.
- True Bypass switching.
Two-year warrantyThe Effect Factory applies a two-year replacement warranty for all manufacturer issues. For more details please visit our page terms and conditions.
Shipping in France and Belgium.
- The standard shipment (48h) is processed by Colissimo. For every order above 150 euros the shipping is free of charge. For every order under 150 euros, 10 euros will be charged for shipping fee. There is an upcharge of 4€ for shipping to Belgium.
- The fast shipment (24h) is processed by UPS. UPS only deliver in person, therefore someone must by present in order to receive the order. The fast shipment is charged 15 euros. There is an upcharge of 4€ for shipping to Belgium.
For international shipping please refer yourself to the terms and condition.