Your cart is currently empty.
- Customer reviews
Origin Effects SlideRIG Compact Deluxe Mk2
Already legendary amongst slide players, the SlideRIG delivers clean infinite sustain in true Little Feat fashion. In the studio, Lowell George used a pair of 1176 compressors chained together to create his trademark tone – clean and shimmering, yet full, fat and dripping with sustain. The original SlideRIG pedal gave guitarists a more affordable, practical and portable way of replicating this tone, but now we’ve taken it even further.
More flexible than ever, the SlideRIG Compact Deluxe gives you access to conventional single-stage compression, as well as the SlideRIG’s trademark dual-stage compression. Using the pedal’s unique three-way mixer stage, you can blend in your dry, uncompressed signal alongside the single- and dual-stage compression signals!
This is parallel compression on steroids. Together with pedal’s high-current, low noise preamp and a revised gain structure that allows greater control over compression levels, the trio of blend controls yield limitless possibilities – transparency, dynamic integrity, squash, sustain… you name it!
Three-Way Mixer Stage
With the SlideRIG Compact Deluxe, we set out to provide the same performance and unique features as the original, while drastically reducing the pedal’s footprint and adding a powerful three-way mixer stage that brings parallel compression to the SlideRIG for the very first time. However, our design philosophy and attention to detail remain unchanged.
Like all of our Compact Series pedals, the SlideRig Compact features high-current, discrete, Class-A circuitry for transparent, low-noise performance. We’ve taken a no-compromise approach to the circuit design using only the best of modern components.
• 100% Class-A discrete signal path
• Classic, ultra-fast “FET” response
• Studio-grade discrete-transistor preamp
• Input/Comp level, Master Output level and Dry Blend controls
• Thru control sets signal level fed to second compressor stage
• Independent Attack/Release controls for each stage
• Independent gain reduction VU meters
• High-current, low-noise electronics
• Ultra-wide frequency response
• Ultra-high input impedance
• Silent switching
• High-quality “signal-conditioning” bypass mode
• Premium components throughout
• Advanced power supply filtering and protection
• Flexible external power requirements (9-18V DC)
• PSU Spec. 82mA @ 9V / 108mA @ 18V (PSU not included)
• Designed and built in England
Two-year warrantyThe Effect Factory applies a two-year replacement warranty for all manufacturer issues. For more details please visit our page terms and conditions.
Shipping in France and Belgium.
- The standard shipment (48h) is processed by Colissimo. For every order above 150 euros the shipping is free of charge. For every order under 150 euros, 10 euros will be charged for shipping fee. There is an upcharge of 4€ for shipping to Belgium.
- The fast shipment (24h) is processed by UPS. UPS only deliver in person, therefore someone must by present in order to receive the order. The fast shipment is charged 15 euros. There is an upcharge of 4€ for shipping to Belgium.
For international shipping please refer yourself to the terms and condition.