Your cart is currently empty.
- Customer reviews
Fairfield Circuitry Long Life
Parametric EQ w/ Tilt & CV
A state-variable filter with wide range and application. Versatile. Combining tilt and notch/boost equalization around a 2nd-order (-12dB/octave) state-variable core.
Very much a one-band parametric equalizer with gritty extras:
- Shelving filter, from low-pass to high-pass
- CV inputs for resonance (Q) and frequency (F)
- V/octave scaling synthesizer interface
- Fully variable Q goes well into tasty sweet self-oscillations
- Soft clip zener zesty mordant
- Expression pedal input controls center frequency
- Flexible tone stack allowing for careful tuning of desired response
- Stacking before/after other pedals for dramatic emphasis/deemphasis
- With an expression pedal for wah-type debaucherie
- Standalone channel strip EQ for outboard processing
- Integrated with a modular synthesizer mindset, can act as a VCF and a VCO
- With external CV control such as sequencers and keyboards
Two-year warrantyThe Effect Factory applies a two-year replacement warranty for all manufacturer issues. For more details please visit our page terms and conditions.
Shipping in France and Belgium.
- The standard shipment (48h) is processed by Colissimo. For every order above 150 euros the shipping is free of charge. For every order under 150 euros, 10 euros will be charged for shipping fee. There is an upcharge of 4€ for shipping to Belgium.
- The fast shipment (24h) is processed by UPS. UPS only deliver in person, therefore someone must by present in order to receive the order. The fast shipment is charged 15 euros. There is an upcharge of 4€ for shipping to Belgium.
For international shipping please refer yourself to the terms and condition.