Your cart is currently empty.
- Customer reviews
Benson Amps Earhart + Cab
The 15 watt Earhart is our side hug to the top boost style of amplifier. Not being into the whole clone thing, we took part of the tone stack from the original 60s design, modified it, and dovetailed into the Monarch platform retaining some of the trickery that contribute to that platform’s touch sensitivity and harmonic characteristics. The Earhart also utilizes EL84 power tubes biased into class A. The result is a dream come true for those seeking a top boost type sound with better clarity, harmonics and a three dimensional feel.
The Earhart features Volume, Tone, and a Normal/Top Boost switch that adds to the versatility of the circuit. Normal takes away the chime and make the Earhart behave as a well balanced very good sounding amp much like the Monarch design. The top boost setting adds the chime on top. In both modes the tone knob control controls the balance between bass and treble frequencies…utilizing that in tandem with the volume can control the “tilt” of the frequencies allowing for many different sounds from a two knob amplifier. The midrange is very slightly scooped, but not as scooped as the original top boost style amps lending a satisfying sweetness to the sound.
- 2 x JJ EL84 power tubes, 2 x JJ 12AX7 preamp tubes, 5AR4 rectifier(default)
- 13-18 watts (depending on rectifier)
- Speaker outputs: 1 x 8 ohm, 1 x 16 ohm
- Head 13.5”W 8”H 8.25”D 16 lbs
- 1×12 Cabinet 17”W 18.5”H 10”D 20-23 lbs
- Point to point construction on terminal strips – no circuit, eyelet or turret board
- Mercury Magnetics transformers
- Carbon Comp resistors
- Jupiter capacitors
- DC filments for low noise
- Dovetailed pine speaker cabinets
- Baltic birch head cabinets
- Celestion G12H Well-balanced… a great choice for most Earharts
Two-year warrantyThe Effect Factory applies a two-year replacement warranty for all manufacturer issues. For more details please visit our page terms and conditions.
Shipping in France and Belgium.
- The standard shipment (48h) is processed by Colissimo. For every order above 150 euros the shipping is free of charge. For every order under 150 euros, 10 euros will be charged for shipping fee. There is an upcharge of 4€ for shipping to Belgium.
- The fast shipment (24h) is processed by UPS. UPS only deliver in person, therefore someone must by present in order to receive the order. The fast shipment is charged 15 euros. There is an upcharge of 4€ for shipping to Belgium.
For international shipping please refer yourself to the terms and condition.