Your cart is currently empty.
- Customer reviews
Benson Amps Dizzy Bird 1 Watt Reverb Bourbon Burst
The Dizzy Bird is the Tall Bird Reverb and Vinny 1 watt amp in a single enclosure. We think of it as our multi-FX unit plus an amp.
The Dizzy Bird can be used in a few different ways.
1. Use the Tall Bird and the Vinny sections completely independently…on different sources.
2. Use the Tall Bird into the Vinny…these are internally connected in this order when you plug into the input on the front and use the direct or speaker outs on the back.
3. Use the Vinny into the Tall Bird by running an instrument cable from the direct out on back into the input on the front, and use the output on the front going to another amp. The speaker output on the back can still be used, but the signal would be without reverb. This is nice for a wet-dry setup.
- Tubes: 3x12AX7s 1x12AU7 1xEL84
- 1 Watt output into 8 ohms
Head 13.5”W 8”H 8.25”D 14 lbs
- Point to point construction on terminal strips – no circuit, eyelet or turret board
- Carbon Comp resistors
- Mallory 150M tone capacitors
- DC filments for low noise
- Baltic birch head cabinet
Two-year warrantyThe Effect Factory applies a two-year replacement warranty for all manufacturer issues. For more details please visit our page terms and conditions.
Shipping in France and Belgium.
- The standard shipment (48h) is processed by Colissimo. For every order above 150 euros the shipping is free of charge. For every order under 150 euros, 10 euros will be charged for shipping fee. There is an upcharge of 4€ for shipping to Belgium.
- The fast shipment (24h) is processed by UPS. UPS only deliver in person, therefore someone must by present in order to receive the order. The fast shipment is charged 15 euros. There is an upcharge of 4€ for shipping to Belgium.
For international shipping please refer yourself to the terms and condition.