Your cart is currently empty.
- Customer reviews
Origin Effects Cali76 Stacked Edition
The Cali76 is regarded as one of, if not the best footswitch compressor available on the market today. The pedal was designed in order to give you a useable, high-quality compressor, without too much messing around with knobs that are hard to understand.
Origin Effects modelled their compressor after the famed 1176, and even matched the compression curves from their pedals to the 1176. This rather exciting Stacked Edition, as the name suggests, crams two of these amazing compressors into a single stompbox.
Having twice the amount of squash is a wonderful thing – more is more, right? Doubling up doesn’t necessarily mean saturating your tone beyond recognition. What it actually allows you to do is hone in on a whole new dynamic palette. Bathe your sound in heaps of sustain, or stack both compression circuits dialled back, combining harmonic depth with brilliant consistency.
As mentioned earlier, the Cali76 is arguably one of the go-to compression pedals for professionals. Designed and built in the UK, it quickly gained a reputation for proficiency. So much so, that it received multiple accolades from the likes of Sound On Sound, Premier Guitar, Guitar Magazine…the list goes on. Now you’ve got access to twice the power – it’s a no brainer!
Here’s what Origin Effects say:
The brand-new Cali76-SE stacks two 1176-style compressors inside one compact pedal. As well as independent input level adjustment via the IN and THRU controls, each compression stage features its own Attack/Release control allowing you to home in on specific dynamics or indulge in super-squashy sustain.
• 100% Class-A discrete signal path
• Classic, ultra-fast “FET” response
• Studio-grade discrete-transistor preamp
• Input/Comp level, Master Output level and Dry Blend controls
• Thru control sets signal level fed to second compressor stage
• Independent Attack/Release controls for each stage
• Independent gain reduction VU meters
• High-current, low-noise electronics
• Ultra-wide frequency response
• Ultra-high input impedance
• Silent switching
• High-quality “signal-conditioning” bypass mode
• Premium components throughout
• Advanced power supply filtering and protection
• Flexible external power requirements (9-18V DC)
• PSU Spec. 82mA @ 9V / 108mA @ 18V (PSU not included)
• Designed and built in England
Two-year warrantyThe Effect Factory applies a two-year replacement warranty for all manufacturer issues. For more details please visit our page terms and conditions.
Shipping in France and Belgium.
- The standard shipment (48h) is processed by Colissimo. For every order above 150 euros the shipping is free of charge. For every order under 150 euros, 10 euros will be charged for shipping fee. There is an upcharge of 4€ for shipping to Belgium.
- The fast shipment (24h) is processed by UPS. UPS only deliver in person, therefore someone must by present in order to receive the order. The fast shipment is charged 15 euros. There is an upcharge of 4€ for shipping to Belgium.
For international shipping please refer yourself to the terms and condition.