Your cart is currently empty.
- Customer reviews
Dr Scientist BoostBot
The BoostBot is an always-on, ultra-compact clean boost with dynamic, real-time level display meter. The boost circuit is a classic op amp design, a clean and loud amplifier that sounds great and provides 20dB of boost. Displaying the signal level is a classic 10 Segment Bar Graph LED. Like all Dr. Scientist pedals the BoostBot can be used with guitar, bass, synths, and many other instruments.
- 20dB of clean boost
- Bright Bar Graph LED to display your signal level
- Illuminated volume control
- Ultra-compact design
- Available in several different colours
- High quality analog signal path
- Premium parts and components throughout
- Designed and handmade in B.C., Canada
- Volume– Sets the amount of boost, unity gain buffer when at minimum, 20dB of gain when at maximum
- 1MΩ input impedance, 1kΩ output impedance
- 75mA @ 9VDC, 150mA @ 18VDC, 2.1mm centre negative
- The BoostBot is always on
- Mono input, mono output
- Dimensions: 73mm wide, 51mm long, 42mm tall (2.9” wide, 2.0” long, 1.7” tall)
What does the big light do?
The bar graph LED on the BoostBot dynamically displays your current signal level (ie it moves with your playing and looks cool!).
Two-year warrantyThe Effect Factory applies a two-year replacement warranty for all manufacturer issues. For more details please visit our page terms and conditions.
Shipping in France and Belgium.
- The standard shipment (48h) is processed by Colissimo. For every order above 150 euros the shipping is free of charge. For every order under 150 euros, 10 euros will be charged for shipping fee. There is an upcharge of 4€ for shipping to Belgium.
- The fast shipment (24h) is processed by UPS. UPS only deliver in person, therefore someone must by present in order to receive the order. The fast shipment is charged 15 euros. There is an upcharge of 4€ for shipping to Belgium.
For international shipping please refer yourself to the terms and condition.