Your cart is currently empty.
- Customer reviews
Lehle Little Lehle III
• True Bypass effects looper and AB switch
• Hum-free and noiseless switching
• Three different operating modes: Latching, Momentary or Mixed Mode
• Mono and stereo functionality
• Active pop suppression circuit
The LITTLE LEHLE III – The universal Lehle switching and looping tool.
The LITTLE LEHLE III allows you to remove effects pedals from your signal path at the press of a button.
A signal can be picked off at any point in the signal chain, for example allowing you to switch to an instrument tuner. The LITTLE LEHLE III can also be used to switch between two instruments with one amp or, vice versa, between two amps with one instrument. Extremely diverse sound sources are no problem. Signals from pickups, microphones and keyboard line-out sockets are routed loss-free to a target amplifier or recorder. All jack sockets are stereo, so you can re-route balanced signals too.
With the release of the LITTLE LEHLE III you can now combine mono and stereo signals. This will allow you to integrate an effects pedal with a mono input and stereo output into the signal path of the LITTLE LEHLE III without limitations. The LEHLE-Switch works with a microcontroller and an intelligent true bypass relay circuit with an active pop suppression function, thereby allowing the LITTLE LEHLE III to switch even faster than mechanical switches, noise free and without wear.
The easy-action mushroom-shaped button characteristic of LEHLE products is mounted in the cover so that your foot pressure is transmitted indirectly via a spring. Thus the circuit board is not exposed to mechanical loads, making the LITTLE LEHLE III virtually indestructible and guaranteeing years of trouble-free switching.
Not only is the stereo signal switched, but also the earth, – so say ‘goodbye’ to hum when switching between two amps, and selecting effect loops – it just can’t happen anymore.
New for the LITTLE LEHLE III are the three operating modes, making the switch work as either a latching or momentary switch, allowing for short or rhythmic stutter-effects. The third mode combines a mixture of operating mode one and two: a short hit engages the latching function and a long hit is momentary.
Think of the creative potential. We take care of your signal so that you can take care of the music.
Two-year warrantyThe Effect Factory applies a two-year replacement warranty for all manufacturer issues. For more details please visit our page terms and conditions.
Shipping in France and Belgium.
- The standard shipment (48h) is processed by Colissimo. For every order above 150 euros the shipping is free of charge. For every order under 150 euros, 10 euros will be charged for shipping fee. There is an upcharge of 4€ for shipping to Belgium.
- The fast shipment (24h) is processed by UPS. UPS only deliver in person, therefore someone must by present in order to receive the order. The fast shipment is charged 15 euros. There is an upcharge of 4€ for shipping to Belgium.
For international shipping please refer yourself to the terms and condition.